Many things in life are very addictive, but it seems that micro-blogging is becoming addictive as well. Robert Bravery drew up this list which I found rather amusing and thought I should share.
You know you are addicted to Gatorpeeps when …
- In an emergency, you peep @10111.
- You were served court papers on Gatorpeeps because you no longer use FaceBook.
- You are jealous of anyone who has more followers than you.
- You peep your partner to turn out the light. When you’re both in bed.
- Your mother gets a Gatorpeeps account just so she can ask if you’re coming home for Christmas.
- You keep peeping to your favourite celebrity in the misguided hope they reply.
- You get upset if no one selects you for #gatorfriday. So your peep yourself from another account.
- If you sign your credit card receipts or cheques with your Gatorpeeps nickname
- When you peep about the break up before you phone your best friend.
- You put your Gator handle on your business card
- Your husband learns of your pregnancy via a Gator Quote.
- You can no longer have a conversation longer than 140 characters.
- You insist that your Doctor send your sick-note via Gatorpeeps.
- You start a GA (Gators Anonymous) support group.
- You are no longer scared of crocs.
- Your nickname is PeepingTom, and you’re not ashamed.
- You search for Gator nicknames/user names before you sign your newborn’s birth certificate.
- Schizophrenia means you have multiple Gatorpeeps accounts.
- You’ve sprayed all your dogs Gator Green.