Posted by on May 15, 2009 in Web | 0 comments

I have been running the Windows 7 64-bit beta for a few months now and am finding it a really nice OS. With it being a beta version it will obviously have a few compatibility issues with certain programs, but surprisingly the list is actually much smaller than what I thought it would be.

In the beginning, firefox or chrome did not work, and I was forced to use IE8 for a while. I could not stand it! It was absolutely horrible, and I decided that I had to change before I broke my pc, or actually killed someone. I was running out of ideas, and then I remembered that I had the flock installer on my computer still. I have been using it for a while now, but my frustration has now grown to a new level of madness.

I decided I had to try to get chrome to work again. I had grown quite comfortable with it when I was on XP, and wanted to return home. That is when I found this little trick to get chrome to work! YAY!

Run Google Chrome on Windows 7 64 bit Version

1. Right Click on Google Chrome Icon

2. Add –in-process-plugins after chrome.exe in Target field.

It should look like this:

google-chrome-windows-7-64-bit-version

I am glad to announce that I am browsing in peace once more.

[via]

Related Posts: